iBabs, together with Microsoft, launches Universal Windows Platform app
- Newly developed iBabs app
- Optimal use of Windows 10 capabilities
- Accessible from all Windows 10 tablets and telephones
- Windows’ fastest growing app platform among 100.000 iBabs users
- The iBabs environment now also available in Microsoft’s Azure Marketplace
Hoorn, Netherlands, March 9th, 2016 – iBabs, market leader in the area of paperless meetings, in collaboration with Microsoft, launches a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app for Windows 10. iBabs provides native apps for IOS, Android and Windows. The growing demand for Windows and the possibilities of a Windows 10 platform were the driving factors behind the development of a completely new iBabs app for the Universal Windows Platform (UWP).
- new look and feel
- document sign-off feature
- making annotations in documents is simplified
- personal folder use is enhanced by integration with OneDrive and the standard availability of Office applications.
According to Paul Neefjes of iBabs: ‘the Windows app became a priority due to the rapidly expanding number of iBabs clients who make use of Windows 10. Together with Microsoft and Methylium we completely rebuilt the app. After an intensive test phase, we are thrilled to be able to now offer this to our clients.”.
The Windows app is available in the Microsoft store for installation. By signing in using the usual log-in codes, there is direct access to meeting materials, annotations and personal folders.
Also in the Azure Marketplace
Simultaneous with the release of the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app, iBabs also becomes a component of the Azure Marketplace. Next to the existing SaaS and on-premise possibilities it now possible to install an iBabs environment in a personal Azure environment. iBabs is thereby a part of, and possibly will be integrated into, other Microsoft Cloud solutions such as Azure AD and Office 365.
‘We are very happy with the broad platform support of a partner such as iBabs’ said Jeroen Unger of Microsoft. ‘Through iBabs Universal App, users will get the best and most consistent experience, whether they use a mobile phone, laptop or PC.’